Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Email I've Been Waiting For

Earlier tonight I got the email I've been hoping for from the Fenway Garden Society :
Hello
this email is to invite you to come select a plot in the fenway victory gardens this Sunday at noon we will meet by the message board in the front of the park please bring a lock as there are more than enough plots for all invited.
David xxxxxx
VP. of the Park

WOO-HOO!!!!!!

The email I had been hoping for is finally here! I get to pick my plot in 5 days!!!!
Now all of my planning, research, and ideas are kicked into overdrive.
Look for initial hopes/plans to be posted in the next few days, followed by some photos and general info related to my new plot on Sunday!

Finally this gardening blog will actually have some gardening content!

No comments: