Thursday, December 23, 2010


This weekend, my baking adventures came out of a need to thank a co-worker for going above and beyond, as well as a desire for something sweet and decadent, so I set out to make brownies. I used the recipe for from Joanne Chang's Flour cookbook.
I was incredibly pleased with the results. The brownies were incredibly fudgie and delicious:
My co-worker thought she was getting a single brownie as a thank you, but I gave her most of the batch, reserving a few choice morsels for Gail and I.
We'll have limited access to our kitchen for the next 3 weeks due to some minor renovations so cooking, baking, and preparing meals for the Dark Days Challenge will be fairly limited and relatively simple.


Lemonade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meemsnyc said...

Oh wow, I love fudgey brownies. Delicious.