Monday, August 16, 2010

Harvest Monday August 16th 2010

Tomatoes, tomatoes and more tomatoes! We also harvested the beautiful orange wax pepper in my last post, as well as the first green bell pepper! I had to pull up a few of the potato plant due to crowding/space issues! All in all a productive week!
This Week's Harvest Totals:
11.790 lbs Tomatoes
2.5 oz Cranberry Beans
4.25 oz Bell Pepper
1.24 oz Wax Pepper
14.25 oz Potato
12 oz Basil
.03 oz Mint
Weekly Total: 13.932 lbs/6.319 kg
Seasonal Total: 30.13 lbs/13.667 kg
Harvest Totals have been updated.
If you want to see what others are harvesting or share in your own bounty, stop by Daphne's Dandelions the home of Harvest Monday.

7 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Those tomatoes look fantastic. What kinda are you growing? They are so pretty. The cherry ones are a neat color.

Debbie in MS said...

Nice Harvest!

thyme2garden said...

I really like the look of those multi-lobed tomatoes. That one on the lower left is just huge! You almost doubled your seasonal harvest total with just this week's harvest!

kitsapFG said...

Oh what a happy day it is when the tomatoes start really ripening up! One of my favorite crops and one of the hardest to get to maturity in my cool and wet maritime climate.

Daphne Gould said...

Nice harvest. I love the orange wax pepper. I love to let my peppers ripen too. I'm not all that fond of the green kind.

Ottawa Gardener said...

I am not sure if I mentioned to you how much I liked that sunflower picture at the top. It seems to be the height of tomato season for most people. I'll go and check out the orange wax pepper.

Shaheen said...

Those tomatoes are pretty special.